1. The donation will help the charity that you give it to, the person that ends up buying it, and you, the donor. This is a lot of helping from one simple donation - and it’s not only because a vehicle is such a large and important donation.
2. Charities can do a lot with a vehicle; they may sell It for scrap or parts if it cannot be fixed or will cost too much to repair, they can use it as a teaching tool for people that want to learn basic car repairs like oil changes and repairing brakes, or they can put it up for auction.
3. Vehicles do not have to be in working condition in order to be donated; each car, truck or even boat has some value.
4. Working with the charities will show you a little bit of the inner workings of each organization. This gives people some insight into the process of advertising for, taking in and processing donations. This is an eye opening experience for a lot of people.
5. The donated vehicles can help people make positive changes in their lives. No more relying on buses or taxis, no more waiting for people to come and get them… independence is important, and owning a vehicle helps to establish this.
6. The vehicles that are sold at auction by charities like this one are often sold at a much lower cost than they would be via private sale or from a lot. Even used cars can still cost a lot, and they often necessitate a monthly payment… which not everyone can financially handle.
7. Those considering donating a car or truck likely have a car that is taking up space at their home or in storage… why keep wasting this space? Cars are not small… and donating one means not having to worry about it sitting for too long.
8. Vehicles that are sitting still need to be insured in most states, but they need to be registered no matter where they are. While it’s only once a year, these fees can still add up over time - why not eliminate this from happening?
9. Car donations Milwaukee can be made at any time throughout the year, which makes things much more convenient for donors because when they find that they have a vehicle that they are ready to donate, they don’t have to wait months to get rid of it.