Boost your karma when you donate a car in Madison. There are lots of things to do to boost your karma but for purposes of this blog I will give you ten ways to boost your karma.
- Help in little ways. This can be as simple as pushing the crosswalk button for someone or holding the door open for someone behind you.
- Talk to different generations. Older people will have great stories to tell you about their lives and younger people can educate you things you may never know about. This will also make them feel good.
- Reduce, Reuse, Recycle. Recycling is great for the environment and everyone and everything that live in it and that is always great for good karma.
- Listen to others. When people talk about their problems, it makes them feel better. Don't offer advice. Don't give opinions. Just listen. Sometimes people just need someone to vent to.
- Give compliments. Be thoughtful with your compliments. Find something you truly appreciate or adore about that person, and mean what you say.
- Donate a car in Madison. Giving to others is a great way to enhance your karma. Think of all the good that money does. If everyone donated what they can, the world would be a better place.
- Little things help a lot. If you let someone use some of your lunch money and not ask the next day for the money you lent, if you're at the store and see a $0.50 pin your friend would like and buy it: These are the things that help make you a good person. Not only will you get karma points, but you will have a better reputation.
- Smile. Smiling makes you feel better and makes others feel better too. Smiling also releases endorphins that counteract and diminish stress.
- Relax. It’s a proven fact that stress and tension can lead to illness. Relax, and acknowledge why your life is wonderful.
- Love more. Love life, love friends, love family, love yourself and do all these things openly. Love makes the world go 'round.
If you want to boost your karma, try to do these things as often as you can. To learn more about how you can donate a car in Madison go to http://www.rawhide.org/home/donations/donate-a-car-madison/.