Monday, January 6, 2014

Luke 6:38 - Make A Car Donation In Milwaukee


Donating is something that most of us do not do nearly enough in the course of our life. I know I need to donate more but I would rather just go big with one large donation compared to donating some clothes every month or so. I have decided to make a car donation in Milwaukee and donate my old car to those in need in my area. Car donations in Milwaukee go on to help at-risk youths and their families in the Wisconsin areas get the help they need and deserve.

Most people have heard the saying that you should donate 10% of your paycheck to your church, a charity or the poor but most of us cannot afford to do that. When you are only making $300 a week it seems crazy to donate $30 every week. I for one think it is easier to make a car donation in Milwaukee and get my old car off my hands and donate that way.

Making car donations in Milwaukee will make you feel better about yourself because you know it is the right thing to do. If you spend some of your time, your energy, your money, and yes, a car donation in Milwaukee, you will find that you have plenty in your own life.

Car donations in Milwaukee will make you feel better about yourself and can be done all at once rather than over a long period of time. Donate to charities in your areas and give as much as you can to those in need. Luke 6:38 says, “Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment