Saturday, May 5, 2018

One Day I Will Have the Chance to Donate Car Milwaukee

I grew up the average grey collar lifestyle. My father worked a typical nine to five job as an accountant, and my mother followed the dutiful stay at home mom routine. Our family lived out on in the country of the "wild" midwest. My little sister and I woke up every morning to the sound of birds chirping, roosters crowing, and dogs barking. A car ride anywhere quickly revealed the heavily lingering smell of cow and chicken manure. The "smell of money" as my father put it. A few cars would drive past our home on the weekends once every couple of hours or so, and our small curious ears perked up at the possible chance of company. It was a simple life, but it was also most certainly a childhood that I would never give up.
What we didn't know in those early days was that we were poor. Of course, I never knew until later in life that my family had struggled, but growing up showed me a little insight into the past. There had always been bountiful plates of food, and the Christmas tree was always filled with presents, so we never realized how much our parents had struggled. Thankfully, in his later years, my father did relatively well for himself and, had my mother not said anything, I never would've been the wiser to my younger childish ignorance. However, when I finally discovered these newfound insights, I always felt like I wanted to help others who were struggling. Don't get me wrong, I have done my time and volunteered with more than a few programs. I have also put a dollar or two in a street artists guitar case, but I have never yet gotten the chance to donate something of significant value. After hearing about donate car Milwaukee charities though, I now have a plan.


Donate Car Milwaukee Opportunities Make it Easy for Anyone to Help Others

Even if you don't have the extra cash to put in a bucket, you are still eligible to donate a vehicle to this organization. On their end, they offer straightforward and easy donation services. It doesn't matter if the car is old or new, rusted or running, they will take it. All that you have to do is fill out a form and drop off your old junker at the nearest donation center. If it doesn't run, or you are unavailable, they will even arrange for free pickup for you. Donating just got easy all of a sudden! On top of them taking that old vehicle off your hands and property, they also provide you with a tax receipt. This tax receipt is deductible and is worth at least $500. That means a lower income bracket and more money back on your tax return. I'm already thinking of my next charitable applications for that paycheck!

No comments:

Post a Comment