Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Milwaukee Car Donations

car donationsIf you've decided selling your old car is more hassle than it's worth, it's time to consider charities that accept car donations.  Though donating your car to charity may not be the first thing you think of when you're wondering how you can give back to your community, it's an excellent way to give back to the causes your truly care about.  Better yet, you can avoid the headache of trying to sell or scrap your unwanted vehicle.  Whatever your reason, charity cars can help a lot of organizations fund their programs and provide services to the community.  In fact, many charities will even accept vehicles that aren't in working condition.

Where to Complete Car Donations

For those in the greater Milwaukee area, Rawhide is an excellent choice for car donation Milwaukee.  This faith-based charity has provided corrective services and counseling for at-risk youths and their families for over 40 years.  From educational summer camps to counseling and intensive therapy programs for young men, Rawhide has helped redirect the lives of thousands of families.   Donating your car to Rawhide helps directly fund the many programs they provide to the families of Wisconsin.

To donate your old car to Rawhide, visit this Milwaukee car donations web page.

The form will ask you a few things about yourself as well as the vehicle you intend to donate.  Altogether it should take less than 1 minute to complete.  Once a Rawhide representative has received your request, he or she will contact you to arrange a free pick-up of the vehicle.  This typically can be arranged within the first few days of contact!  All you need to do is locate the title of the vehicle, call or contact Rawhide, and remove any personal items you may not want to lose.  During pick-up, the representative will ask you to sign the title of the vehicle over to Rawhide in order to remove you of all liability.  Once the charity has put your old vehicle to use, you will be provided with a tax receipt that you can use file a deduction on your federal income taxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment